January 31, 2008. In the past six months, I have been in work for 131 days (with two missed days). In those 131 days, I eat at work since it is very impractical to go home and eat. Also, nobody at home can prepare our baon for us so we don't bring lunch boxes. And in those 131 days, I had been to various restaurants, canteens and food stores. For me this six months is quite a food trip. Aside from the usual Jollibee, McDonald's, KFC, Greenwich and Chowking branches on my way home, the following are the places I have been to in my food trip:
1. GMA-7 Canteen (a.k.a. Skyline)
2. GMA Coop Canteen (a.k.a. Old Canteen)
3. Chowking (near Delta Theater)
4. KFC - Delta (Quezon Ave. cor Timog Ave.)
5. Napoli Pizzeria (The Block, SM North and Timog Ave.)
6. [Unnamed eatery at 11th Jamboree]
7. Negros Inasal (Timog Ave.)
8. KFC - East Ave.
9. JT's Manukan (Sgt. Esguerra?) - a grille (supposedly owned by Joel Torre, thus the name J.T.?), serving grilled chicken and other tasteful meals.
10. Green's (Near Tomas Morato) - This restaurant serves vegetarian dishes. I dig their pork barbecue meal. It tastes like pork and you'll never quite notice that it's not meat.
11. Jollibee - Sct. Borromeo
12. Slice n' Dice
13. World Topps
14. Kopi Roti
15. Pan de Pidro
16. 7-Eleven
(Other details to follow. I'm quite sleepy right now. Cheerio!)
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment